Human papillomavirus latency, Human papillomavirus latency
The incidence of infection in the genital and perigenital areas in children is much lower than in adults, and is most commonly caused by the serotypes HPV human papillomavirus latency and Human papillomavirus latency it was considered that HPV sub-classification in skin and mucosal types identifies the specific topography of lesions, recent studies have shown HPV types in various locations, in both children and adults.
Given the theoretically long human papillomavirus latency period of the virus from 3 weeks to 8 monthsit is difficult to identify the modality of infection, as there are multiple possible routes of transmission: vertical perinatalself- or heteroinoculation.
Diagnosis of condyloma acuminatum in a child must exclude a possible sexual abuse every time. We show the cases of four children who came for the occurrence of soft, non-keratotic papules, some looking like a cauliflower, localized in the genital, perigenital and perianal areas.
The general and local clinical examination revealed no direct or indirect signs of sexual abuse, the usual tests were within normal limits and we did not identify other sexually transmitted infections. A combined treatment was administered: cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen °C or podophyllotoxin sol.
The age of these patients was another challenge. Checks conducted periodically over 12 months revealed no relapse or the appearance of new lesions in the genital or perigenital areas.
- Leacuri pentru limbrici la copii
- Human papillomavirus infection latency Natural History of HPV Infection papillomavirus langue chien Studies in recent years have shown that this interaction is more complex, involving multiple cellular and molecular mechanisms.
- Human papillomavirus latency - HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) Human papillomavirus latency
- Ou în scaun la un copil
- Colorectal cancer in young adults
- Virus papiloma ne shqip
- Fiziopatologia infecţiei cu HPV apărute în contextul pacienţilor seropozitivi pentru infecţia HIV
- Sarcină de tenis